- The Society shall elect a committee comprising three members to supervise elections, provided that none of them must be a member of an outgoing Board of Directors or a candidate member of the incoming Board of Directors. The task of the Committee shall terminate once the elections are over. Elections shall also be supervised by the outgoing Board of Directors.
- Election of the Chairman and other members of the Board of Directors shall be held by secret ballot.
- The new Board of Directors shall convene a meeting as soon as elected to elect its Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and five members for different positions to be specified by the Board of Directors, as it deems fit.
Election of the President shall be held as follows:
- Nomination for the President of the Society shall begin at least one month from the date of elections, and shall continue for one week before the elections. Nominations shall be made by submitting written applications to the Secretary, who shall announce the names of candidates on the two notice boards at the Society’s headquarters. A candidate may withdraw his candidature before elections are held.
- Elections for the President of the Society shall be held biennially.
Elections for the members of the Board of Directors shall be held as follows:
- The same procedures followed in elections of the Board of Directors shall be followed in nomination for the President of the Society.
- Complementary elections shall be held after one year from the original elections, in which four administrative members shall be elected.
- The Chairman or the eight members of the Board of Directors may not be held for more than three successive terms for the same position. In case he resigns during any term, it shall be counted as one full term.